They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Welcome!

Tina Wagner welcome to this blog! I haven't seen you in forever, but isn't it nice we can socialize on three interactive cyberspace vacation spots. I hope you will read this post and we can get some good discussions started! I was eating a slice of french bread earlier, well actually three slices of french bread and was contemplating the differences between the french and the italian breads. Thought for a moment I would write about it, but the dog was calling for an afternoon social, so off we went - the dog and I - she for an investigation of chicken bones and I to rid myself of the caloric content of the french bread slices!

2 comments:

  1. Well thank you Prudence Brown for the warm welcome and stimulating conversation. Since we are on the topic of food, for lunch earlier today I was eating homemade split pea soup. Whenever I eat soup I think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina - I am so impressed you figured out how to do all of this! I am a technologically challenged fool! Now all we need to do is get some controverys going!! I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete