They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Posting Neglect!

It has been forever since I have made a post and any good writer knows to be any good of a writer you have to write everyday! So I have defied the first rule of writing ~ "Write Everday"! Not to make an excuse, but let me make a meager excuse ~ I have been moving the last two weeks and with packing and unpacking, moving and removing, my head has been spinning and spinning again.

I have a short story going and it has been in the making for sometime; I hope to be literary shortly, just as soon as I am all settled in and bring a conclusion to the ongoing fictional story. For today though ~ I'm going to post a photo and run ...

No comments:

Post a Comment