They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Monday, January 3, 2011

Beauty on the Bus


Beauty on the Bus, originally uploaded by prudencebrown121.

..... Have decided to do a series on public transportation; this is my second photo in the series; the first was the photo on my blog prior to this. I am and have always been fascinated by life on the streets whether moving or still. Sometimes I take the photos with my SLR and other times just with a point and shoot, or as of late with the IPhone and the Hipstamatic app. Sometimes I go with the photo straight from the camera and sometimes I manipulate in Photoshop, changing the background. In any case I am going to go with this for awhile and see how much "LIFE" I can capture with the click of the shutter ....

No comments:

Post a Comment