They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Poodle Parlor on Etsy

 

The new Poodle Parlor featured on the Etsy Shopping network is now open and ready for business. Although it is more of a small boutique than a large corporate conglomerate nonetheless we still aspire at some time in the future to be on the New York Stock Exchange.

Can you imagine? I think that is a bit amusing, but who knows look how networks are growing these days? So as most things I do I am not exactly sure what direction this will go; but it will be an adventure, it will be fun and as always I welcome comments and suggestions.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment