They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Round of Applause Please

As a former business owner and owner of a rescue dog I am always touched and moved and feel compelled to promote a good story. Here is one I wish to share ~ I read in the Times Herald today of Dog House Winery, which I had never heard of before. Dog House wines are apparently sold in 619 Pennsylvania Wine and Spirits Stores across the state. "Dog House donates 50 cents from every bottle of their wine to Guide Dogs for the Blind", according to Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board Spokeswoman Francesca Chapman. The Wine and Spirits store featured in the article written by Gary Puleo of the Times Herald Staff which I read today is in the Swede Square Shopping Center. I am not sure where the others are located in Pennsylvania, but I think an internet search is in order. Kudos to these fine folks for their generosity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment