They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Friday, November 6, 2009

Darkness falls across the land ...

This is the end of a somewhat dark period in life photo; I am posting it as an end and thereby beginning photo. For just as the days of nature cycle from beginning to end, so do the days of our lives go through cycling periods.

I have after five months of unemployment finally become gainfully employed. I did not settle for a job just to sustain myself, but stuck to my convictions and was able to find a position in the realm of employment which I will be able to spend hours upon hours if not captivated by, at least enjoying. So it is with enthusiasm I ask ~ shall we dare to bring on a new day, one that is filled with new adventures and challenges?! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment