They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Monday, November 16, 2009

Winds of War


Winds of War, originally uploaded by prudencebrown121.

Oh how this month is flying. It seems now that I have a job I have no time to post or even take photos.

This is a collage I put together ~ an experiment of five photos; two that were taken and intentionally blurred and three focused photos. The photos range in extremes of light from very dark to pure white light and as you can see the subject matter lends itself toward the dark side.

I like to view the basic and whether it be a tree, a flower or a street, I like to present it so the viewer can see a story in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment