They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I C U


I C U, originally uploaded by prudencebrown121.



This photo was quite an eye opener! I decided to do a self portrait macro style, quite a challenge to focus on ones self with a macro lens. Then after capturing several shots of the same eyeball ~ my own ~ I collaged them together for an unusual effect.

If you are the slightest bit vain as I must admit I am, you might want to skip this exercise as a macro self portrait reveals every wrinkle or age spot that you never knew you had and presents themselves in living color to what turned out to be my horror!

No comments:

Post a Comment