They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Friday, July 3, 2009

Living In America




First let me introduce my friend, chef and former business associate Jeff Davis from Full of Soup in Philadelphia at the Bellevue Hotel. Anyone who knows Jeff knows he is as silly as he is creative and talented. He is the author of all of the poetry on the blog, as well as all of the recipes and will on occasion be a contributing editor. This photo is indicative of certainly his silliness, but
also shows the remnants of a creatively prepared delicious spare rib. I am hoping to grab the
barbecue sauce recipe for what I call this Happy Birthday America photo!! May you all have
a lip smacking, finger licking, tongue wagging Fourth of July!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Amazing! Holly, this is exactly how I imagined how he looked when you told us about him at the Acme!

    ReplyDelete