They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Written Word

I had every intention of sharing a most unusual job interview for today's post, but unfortunately could not copy and paste the video that went with the post, so I will save that for another day when the cybergods are smiling upon me.

Since I have determined I will post daily, the task at hand is determining what to write. I'm not sure why, but it seems most of the best ideas arrive at the most inopportune moments, while in the shower, riding the subway, where the constant noise dissipates a thought the moment it enters your mind, drowned by the chomp, smack and lick of a chicken wing in your ear, or the screaming of a child, or in the middle of someone telling me a story I should be listening to. Then when it actually is time to write, I look at the screen in front of me; sometimes I write and the screen yawns back at me, sometimes it laughs at me, sometimes it says you are ridiculous, forget the idea, go to bed and erase everything you have written and sometimes it says baby you are on a roll, keep on rollin girl.

I can see it will be the posts that don't quite flow that I'm going to need the determination and focus to help forge me ahead to the next post. You see I have spent allot of time reading, studying and analysing these blogs and I really want to have an interesting and informative blog; but unfortunately, I am not traversing through any beautiful and cosmopolitan cities, photoing as I go, or sharing the miracle or birth, or sharing anything that is really quite out of the ordinary. At this current moment in time, I am merely an unemployed, yet decidedly focused and determined woman who is ready and willing and capable to take on the world sharing some everyday experiences just like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment