They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

...and the queen, believing that she had eaten Snow White's heart could hear the trees whispering to each other...



stepping before her mirror she asked mirror, mirror, on the wall, who in this land is fairest of all.

Often times when I photograph trees and flowers I find myself trying to capture the true essence of their beauty as I see it. Many times I am disappointed at my outcome if I only have a still image with no sense of an inner-life. I often photograph with macro lenses, double and triple exposure and sometimes collage the images. I think in my mind's eye it brings more life to my subject matter. Somehow I feel if I can give a sense of movement to a still image I will have blended and molded myelf to that image thereby giving a truer representation of the image. It is almost as if I am trying to have a relationship with my subject matter. Would love to know what you think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment