They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Lady of Shalott

The below photo, a collage or diptych was initially taken as two separate photos. I will post both after this post. I would love to know how you feel about the photo. Do you like it as a diptych or would you prefer the photos individually?

Both photos are Lensbaby photos, with the nature of the Lensbaby to have only a portion of the subject focused and the remainder blurred; however the flower of the open rose which although resembling a carnation, I am told belongs to the rosebush family is a Lensbaby macro photo. The other photo which to me resembles a face of a woman is a Lensbaby photo, taken at 50mm; this photo of let's call her the woman, I tried an experiment. On a chilly, but sunny beautiful Fall day I pointed the camera at a scene of color, and instead of a perfect clear focus, dragged the camera in a vertical position resulting in a blurr of color. Then in digital post processing, upon seeing the two photos decided it would make an interesting diptych.

I will post both individual photos, let me know what you think, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment