They Made Me Do It......I didn't want to Do it ......

Close In On The Cure

Close In On The Cure
fountain at Love Park, Philadelphia, PA turned pink in October for breast cancer awareness

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Continuation of short story posted from draft of October 9

Prior to the Hard Drive CRASH of October 9 I was working on a draft of the short story "See the children"; I published that today, however it seems it is listed below yesterdays post "Hard Drive Crash and is listed as an October 9 posting. Sorry for any confusion this may cause.

In retrospect and review I see many changes that need to occur on the blog before I will escalate to the popularity of one of Blogspots #1 blogs :0); but as they say "live and learn". I do promise however to do the following in the future in any short fictional story so as to increase the number of followers and to enhance their reading pleasure:

1. I do solemnly swear not to start a short story in July and finish it close to November. I do realise this inhibits any sort of suspense and leads a reader into a succession of delicious yawns and short naps, not necessarily what I am looking for in the prospect of an exhilarated audience.

2. I promise to earnestly consider my readers and not write backwards; I just have to figure out how to do this, as following the Blogspot template makes it a bit challenging unless I only want to write fiction.

3. And ... first and foremost I promise to try my hardest to keep my readers interest in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment